Fayose Absence; I can't abandoned my people

The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose have given reasons for his absence from the meeting with the president.

The meeting held on 25 August by the president and state Governor at the Vila where without Fayose.

He said the meeting was impromptu and can not abandoned his people who voted his into office.

Fayose tweet on his twitter handle that "There was no how I could have abandoned the people here in Ado Ekiti for the impromptu meeting with the President".

"Guests were already in Ekiti since yesterday for the chieftaincy title installation before I received notice of the meeting with the President".

"Also, there is Udiroko, a major festival in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital tomorrow to which I am committed".

"For those insinuating that I shunned the President's meeting with govs,I did not. I had my installation as Apesin of Ado Ekiti slated for today."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beehivetalk the Uncommon Online discussion Forum

The lion of Africa Miriam Makeba

Pro-Buhari group protest against Resign or Resume protest in Abuja